JERRY L. MINSHALL
Name: Jerry Lee Minshall
Hometown: Kirksville, Missouri
Above Left: Jan, my bride - Florence, Italy - May 2001
Some Favorite Books: "The Soul Of America: The Battle For Our Better Angels" by Jon Meacham; "When Character Was King: A Story Of Ronald Reagan" by Peggy Noonan; "Harry Truman's Excellent Adventure" by Matthew Algeo; "Super" by Jim Lehrer; "FDR's Funeral Train" by Robert Karo; "Coup" by Keel Hunt
My Favorite Records (today): "The House That Built Me" by Miranda Lambert; "Same Auld Lang Syne" by Dan Fogelberg
Songs for the road
- "The Blues Man" by Hank Williams, Jr.
- "The Homecoming" by Tom Tom T. Hall
- "Serenade of the Bells" by Jo Stafford
- "(C'est la vie) You Never Can Tell"
by Emmylou Harris
- "Nothing to Remember" by Joey Martin Feek
My Photo Album
I get older...Jan gets younger.
On Bill and Donna's big boat...
Jerry: Drugstore Cowboy
Jan and me at daughter Gigi’s wedding - Nov, 2000